- Conference title: Connecting New Mexico – The Future of Broadband in our State
- Date: Friday, March 22
- Time: 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. (registration begins at 8:30 a.m.)
- Location: Sid Cutter Pilot’s Pavilion @ Balloon Fiesta Park, 4900 Balloon Fiesta Pkwy NE, Albuquerque, NM 87113
U.S. Senators Tom Udall and Martin Heinrich, in partnership with the National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA), invite you to attend their 2019 Broadband Summit, ‘Connecting New Mexico – The Future of Broadband in our State.’
Registration is free and available on a first come, first serve basis at https://www.tomudall.senate.gov/broadband-summit-registration. If you have any questions, please contact Senator Udall’s Albuquerque Office at 505-346-6791.
You can view the day's agenda here.
- Learn about best practices in broadband planning and community implementation
- Cultivate opportunities for new or expanded broadband partnerships
- Learn about federal and state funding
- Help shape NM’s future by identifying solutions to connect New Mexico
Who would benefit from attending?
- Broadband providers
- Economic and community development leaders
- School leaders
- Tribal entities
- Health facilities
- Community leaders
- Others focused on helping to deliver broadband service