Women's Career Success Conference in Las Cruces
845 N Motel Blvd
Las Cruces, NM 88007-8100
Sponsored by U.S. Senator Tom Udall and Doña Ana County, the Women's Career Success Conference in Las Cruces will bring together area employers, nonprofit organizations and federal agency officials to help women in New Mexico enhance their careers.
Whether you are starting your own business, wanting to improve your skills or considering a career change, the Women's Career Success Conference will help guide you in the right direction. The Women's Career Success Conference will offer career resources and training programs. It's organized to help women strengthen their competitiveness in the job market by offering personalized skill-building opportunities such as:
- breakout sessions with HR professionals who can offer resume and cover letter writing tips
- salary negotiation skills to help you get the salary or promotion you deserve
- interviewing tips and mock interview practice
- skill-building sessions focused on networking, communication and harnessing individual strengths and assets
- lessons in what it takes to start a successful small business, including creating a business plan, securing business loans, and marketing your business
Special thanks to Doña Ana County, the U.S. Small Business Administration, American Association of University Women, WESST, USDA Rural Development Office, the Las Cruces Small Business Development Center and numerous other local employers and organizations for their participation.
For more information, please call Senator Udall's Las Cruces office at (575) 526-5475 or e-mail email@example.com
Download conference materials below, including the agenda, speaker biographies, small business resources, training opportunities, transportation and child care resources and veterans assistance.